We are looking for developers that loves challenging projects to help us creating awesome web applications.
We are Editura Hamangiu, a Romanian publishing house specialized in legal books and our mission is to facilitate legal research, so that all those interested can find the best opinions and solutions.
We are ready to combine legal traditionalism (print book) with the modernism of the virtual world and offer the information that every legal professional need.
Know‐how and skills
- minim 4 years experience with building modern web applications;
- advanced/good knowledge of: Node.Js, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Docker, Docker Swarm / Kubernetes
- nice to have: PDF.js
- knowledge and experience with implementing microservices;
- problem‐solving abilities and dedication;
- ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your skills;
- teamwork driven mind-set and values.
- develop and implement a web application: frontend or/and backend;
- come up with the best tehnological solutions for us;
- collaborate with our consultants and other developers in order to find the best solution for us;
- compliance with deadlines.
Being part of Editura Hamangiu team means:
- you can work remotely;
- flexible hours based on agreed schedule;
- fair remuneration for your work.
Are you interested? Do you want to know more details about our project? Apply by sending us over your resume/CV or/and your questions to email@example.com and let’s have a talk, until 01.10.2019.